Purpose and Objectives:
MDSap is Looking for a smart and motivated BUSINESS ANALYTICS & TECHNOLOGY PRE-SALES CONSULTANT to based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to provide pre-sales technical support to clients by identifying the customers’ requirements and designing a commercially viable solution from within the company’s product portfolio
You will be focused on driving innovation into customer accounts. A key component of the success of this role relies upon his ability to learn and articulate how SAP can drive innovation into accounts, in order to improve revenue, margin and market position.
You will be supported by MDSap resources, to communicate and quantify the vision for the customer – You will be the leading story teller in the process
You will work closely with other support resources (including presales, global sales support) to achieve their objectives.
Expectations and Task of Job:
· Demonstrate the business benefits and value proposition of SAP Database, Data Management and Analytics and Technology solutions
· Collaborate with sales resources to maximize revenue
· Identify customer business pains and challenges and articulate those challenges into SAP solutions
· Identify areas of innovation within the client base, and then drive resources to prove out the innovation and its business value for the customer
· Develop new business sales opportunities in new accounts
· Manage a number of complex sales opportunities simultaneously
· Win complex sales deals in a competitive environment to help achieve sales targets
· Maintain broad and deep knowledge of SAP P&T portfolio, as well as industry trends
· Manage complex RFP processes from response preparation to presentation and demos and POCs.
Experience in delivering presales activities in Database, Data Management and/or Technology solutions to large Enterprises. Experienced in SAP Database & Data Management products preferred. Experience with Analytical and Predictive Technologies including Cloud applications.
Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at the CXO level. Experience in both hunting for new business and managing existing opportunities.
Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies:
· Minimum of 5 years of similar working experience
· Possess hands-on knowledge of SAP HANA, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, Teradata, Informatica, MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks or other associated database and data management technology
· Good understanding of Software/Systems/Database architecture
· Good understanding for SAP Leonardo Platform
· Good understanding of AI, ML concepts and products, use cases
· Hands-on experience with Data Lake, Data Federation, Pipeline Orchestration is required
· Understanding and experience on SAP Data Hub is a plus point
· Understanding and hands-on experience on Phyton, R is a plus point
· Proven problem resolution, communication, planning & organizing, execution skills
· Business development, prospecting and presentation skills
· Bachelor’s Degree
The candidate should be open to travel within ME region as and when required in addition to planned, regular trips to UAE, Kuwait, Oman and other GCC countries.
Trips will be frequent but short-term i.e. 1-2 days each