MDSap is Looking for a smart and motivated Presales Consultant based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to provide pre-sales technical support to clients by identifying the customers’ requirements and designing a commercially viable solution from within the company’s product portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work closely with the sales team in the area of product suitability and service delivery expectations
- To advise on bid / no bid decisions based on technical and commercial considerations
- To articulate (through written submissions and oral presentations) solutions to both technical and non-technical customers
- Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and methodologies
- To work with the product development teams to capture new customer requirements and develop and expand the product portfolio
- To work with the post-sales team in handing over any pre-sales efforts
- Represent the company in a professional manner and build good relationships with clients to the company’s benefit.
- Ensure successful pilot projects and product installations.
- Maintain corporate visits’ technical aspects.
- Determine, resolve and communicate technical and business presales issues to presales management.
- Close accounts determined by sales and technical management.
- Assist regional business development activities.
- Install and maintain demos and software on presales equipment.
- Use corporate applications, emails and communication vehicles.
- Engage in product training to maintain high product knowledge.
- Develop job related expertise and communication skills.
- Maintain account plan’s technical portions
- Technically skilled with a customer focused mind and excellent communication skills
- Experience in developing and delivering effective presentations
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise, SAP Analytics Cloud, Digital Boardroom, Predictive Analytics, Data Mining, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Mart, Big Data (Cloudera, Apache Hadoop), NoSQL Databases
- Enterprise Information Management (SAP, Informatica, IBM, etc.) and/or Big Data Ingestion Technologies (Kafka, Flume, Sqoop, Nifi, etc.).
- 4-5 years’ experience
- Industry Experience in BFSI and/or Public Sector is preferred
- Willing to travel within the Middle East.
- English speaking (Arabic is a plus)
- Excellent written communication skills, including documentation
- Ability to work independently.
- Currently a KSA resident and having a transferable IQAMA is a must