MDSap is looking for a Self Driven, Self Motivated, Hungry, Passionate Software Sales Manager to be based out of Abu Dhabi.
This position must be perceived by the candidate as being both customers centric and solutions-oriented. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for MDSAP and its customers which will be measured across 3 primary areas:
- Manage existing Customer Base
- Execute Standard Sales Processes
- Selling, Selling, Selling..
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Account Director or Managing Director of any problems that may arise.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director, Sales or other Q-Bridge support.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the Sales Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the customers business, operation, and internal process.
- Identify MDSAP Products that address customer's needs and lead efforts to sell
- Marshal and lead the appropriate internal and partner technical resources to demonstrate MDSAP advantages to the customer.
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Lead Account Review and Customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction.
- Identify, qualify new and expanded sales opportunities to determine their viability and alignment the customer's and MDSAP business objectives.
- Negotiate and close sales opportunities
- Meet or exceed stated financial targets
Internal Business Processes:
- Territory Planning
- Account Planning
- Opportunity Planning
- Need-based Sales Methodology
- Demonstrate working knowledge and adherence MDSAP Code of Ethics and compliance requirements
Teamwork, Leadership and Planning:
- Assemble, and lead activities of, the virtual sales team defining and presenting MDSAP solutions to address customer needs.
- Demonstrate proficiency in teambuilding and conflict management
- Proven sales skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships with Banks, Government and other Enterprise Accounts
- Minimum 5 years Knowledge of the regional IT market and customers.
- Banking Connections is a MUST
- Business Analytics and Enterprise performance management knowledge is a PLUS
- SAP Knowledge is a PLUS
- Able to meet and reach CXO levels in the account
- Extremely detail oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Graduate Degree – Preferred “Computer Science or MIS”
- Fluency in Arabic & English is a must