MDSap is looking for a Self Driven, Self Motivated, Hungry, Passionate Software Sales |Account Manager to be based out of Abu Dhabi, UAE.
This position must be perceived by the candidate as being both customers centric and solutions-oriented. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for MDSAP and its customers which will be measured across 3 primary areas:
-Manage existing Customer Base
-Execute Standard Sales Processes
-Selling, Selling, Selling..
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
• Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
• Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Account Director or Managing Director of any problems that may arise.
• Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
• Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
• Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director, Sales or other Q-Bridge support.
• Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
• Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
• Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
• Reports to the Sales Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the customers business, operation, and internal process.
• Identify MDSAP Products that address customer's needs and lead efforts to sell
• Marshal and lead the appropriate internal and partner technical resources to demonstrate MDSAP advantages to the customer.
• Build and maintain relationships with key executives and decision makers
• Lead Account Review and Customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction.
• Identify, qualify new and expanded sales opportunities to determine their viability and alignment the customer's and MDSAP business objectives.
• Negotiate and close sales opportunities
• Meet or exceed stated financial targets
Internal Business Processes:
Need-based Sales Methodology
Demonstrate working knowledge and adherence MDSAP Code of Ethics and compliance requirements
Teamwork, Leadership and Planning:
• Assemble, and lead activities of, the virtual sales team defining and presenting MDSAP solutions to address customer needs.
• Demonstrate proficiency in teambuilding and conflict management
• Proven sales skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships with Banks, Government and other Enterprise Accounts
• Minimum 5 years Knowledge of the regional IT market and customers.
• Banking Connections is a MUST
• Business Analytics and Enterprise performance management knowledge is a PLUS
• SAP Knowledge is a PLUS
• Able to meet and reach CXO levels in the account
• Extremely detail oriented
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
• Graduate Degree – Preferred “Computer Science or MIS”