MDSap and S&V are pleased to invite you to a webinar on SAP Master Data Governance (SAP MDG).
We will be discussing the importance of data when transactions are carried out within IT systems and when making decisions based on the data from these systems.
During our session we will be presenting a modern SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) platform and will be taking a closer look at management of basic data, data consistency, data consolidation, data quality and data distribution.
We will familiarize you with the importance of the MDG data discipline within our everyday working environments and will discuss the importance of this data in strategic decision making within transformation processes of an organization.
Also on the agenda, we will be covering information on the transition to ‘SAP S/4HANA’, ‘SAP C/4HANA’ and ‘SAP SuccessFactors’ environments.
- Date: Tuesday, 11 August 2020
- Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm (GMT+4 - UAE Time)
11:00 - 11:10
- Welcome and introduction to Master Data Governance
11:10 - 11:50
- Why is SAP Master Data Governance worth thinking about?
- What is SAP Master Data Governance platform?
- How is SAP Master Data Governance helping our clients?
- Overview of the processes in SAP Master Data Governance
- Q & A
Join us for insightful and informative presentations and demo including an interactive Q&A and live chats with peers.
MDSap and S&V