Available on premise or in the cloud, our SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools put actionable information at users’ fingertips. Use our SAP BusinessObjects BI tools to help customers eliminate guesswork, monitor key metrics, and gain valuable insight into their customers’ behavior. Share insights and make better decisions with the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) suite. By providing a flexible architecture, our analytics platform can support your growth – from a few users to tens of thousands of users, and from a single tool to multiple tools and interfaces.
Key Functions and Features
- Leverage the latest business intelligence technologies and a broad array of data sources using a flexible and scalable platform to ensure decision makings have real-time BI access.
- Transform your data into useful information and deliver it to the people who need it most, with an extensive suite of business intelligence applications.
- Leave the data where it is while bringing cloud analytics to on premise data to achieve better business agility using a live data connection in a hybrid analytic strategy.
- Enable all business users to understand trends and root causes with easy-to-use BI tools for ad hoc queries, reporting, and analysis in a Web environment.
- Build impactful BI visualization, dashboards, and analytics applications to assess risk, improve efficiencies, highlight unique insights, and identify opportunities.
- Uncover hidden insights and make better decisions faster with smart assistance features
- Use intuitive tools to filter and manipulate data, identify trends and outliers from within Microsoft Excel, and share findings in live Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
Case Study: Halk Emeklilik
Customer Story: Rotana Hotels