SAP CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
The changing landscape of the digital on-demand economy and the increasing influence of empowered customers has given rise to an all-new economy: the Experience Economy. Customer experiences are revolutionising Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and proving that experience, not products, are the commodity of the future. Market leaders are taking advantage of this new experience economy by transforming traditional CRM engagement models through storytelling and immersive customer journeys that enable real-time, contextually relevant experiences. With the evolution of technology stacks and organisational cultures, businesses are relying more and more on data and context to foster engagement that is based on the customer’s needs, wants and preferences.
Digital Transformation Now
Next-generation customer data management platforms such as SAP Customer Experience Solutions are being adopted by market leaders to manage and gain insight into data for personalised and frictionless cross-channel interactions with their customers. Putting data to work in this way ensures that insights and key technologies connect people with information and processes like never before.
The growing pressure on businesses to deliver unique and compelling experiences is forcing them to search for a single source of truth for customer data that moves beyond simply managing transactional data toward ensuring that systems of engagement are more intelligent and holistic.
By not investing in your digital transformation, your business is losing out on the opportunity for significant revenue increases.
The Details Are In The Data
The most meaningful customer experiences are informed by data-driven context that businesses need to capture, analyse, understand and use effectively. Using SAP Customer Experience Solutions, you will be able to convert data into personalised experiences and push critical insights across channels to shape the customer journey, all informed by real-time context and customer preferences.
Additionally, SAP Customer Experience Solutions make data privacy and security a core aspect of the digital consumer experience in order to meet growing compliance requirements and to put consumers’ trust and privacy concerns to rest.
Benefits of SAP Customer Experience Solutions
Get the most out of your data to create captivating experiences that increase customer retention and send profits through the roof. Here are a few more benefits you can expect from SAP Customer Experience Solutions:
- Improved customer experience: Give your contact center reps and field service technicians an eagle’s eye view of customers so they can deliver hyper-personalised customer experiences and resolve issues quickly.
- Increased customer retention: Wow your customers with hyper-personalised service that wins loyalty.
- Run real-time analytics: Identify the best offers, the right timing, and the optimal channel to reach your customers up to the minute.
- Higher sales revenue: Boost pipeline visibility and sell more with integrated tools for sales force automation, lead management, forecasting, cross-selling, e-commerce, and more.
- Greater process efficiency: Help your sales, marketing, and service teams accomplish more with less effort by taking advantage of automated processes and scheduled follow-up prompts.
- Work smarter across the board: Seamlessly share information across teams, departments, and internal and external stakeholders to better serve customers at every touchpoint.
Key Features of SAP Customer Experience Solutions
Streamline all your customer-facing processes and strengthen relationships by putting the customer at the centre of your sales, marketing, commerce, and service activities.
You expect a Customer Experience Solution to have contact, lead, and customer interaction management. You also want analytics, and you’d love automation, but really, you want it all. And of course, you want it to be fully integrated. The good news? It’s all here:
Contact management: Securely store your customer information – including names, contact details, social media accounts, and communications preferences – in a central database that your entire team can access in real-time, 24/7.
- Interaction management: Track all of your customer interactions, including emails, phone conversations, social media posts, and chat sessions, to gain a 360° view of each customer, and deliver a consistent cross-channel experience.
- Lead management: Identify, score, and track leads through your pipeline to convert more prospective customers into buyers. With SAP Customer Experience Solutions, you can integrate your lead generation, pipeline management, and lead nurturing activities.
- Workflow automation: Automate repetitive, manual tasks such as contact record data entry and harness the power of embedded AI and machine learning to provide chatbot-based interactions on social media and in messaging apps.
- Customer analytics: Surface the right insights at the right time with on-demand reporting and interactive dashboards. Predict what customers want, personalise their experiences, and take the right action in the moment.
- Integrations: Integrate your SAP Customer Experience system with your website, email and calendar platforms, accounting and billing software, customer surveys, document management, and e-signatures, so that you can do everything in one place.
- Security, privacy and mobility: All of your SAP Customer Experience features should be available to you anytime, anywhere, from any device. In addition, operating in the cloud will help you streamline security, data privacy, and GDPR compliance requirements.
SAP Customer Experience Solutions
As SAP Partners in UAE, we offer the following SAP Customer Experience Solutions:
SAP Commerce Cloud
SAP Commerce Cloud solutions make the online shopping process for your customers easy and personalised, with a seamless experience from browsing to buying.
SAP Commerce Cloud harnesses the power of AI to offer the following features:
- On-demand commerce: Engage and transact with your customers across all channels from a single platform. Create engaging storefronts, promote the right products with powerful search capabilities, drive your sales and conversions with flexible built-in promotion capabilities, and use plug-and-play integration to deliver a scalable shopping cart and checkout experience with payment services and tax management.
- Context-driven personalisation: Serve each customer individually with one-to-one personalisation built on machine learning and real-time customer insights. Define dynamic customer segments based on intuitive and behaviour-based conditions that trigger personalised promotions, content and storefront views when a customer meets a defined condition, and hit and exceed business targets with A/B testing and real-time algorithms optimised to meet business goals.
- High quality content management: Present the right products to the right customers at the right time with engaging content that drives conversion. Easily consolidate and publish all your product data and product catalogs for consumption, with multilingual catalogs for a global commerce site, and enhance product content quality with built-in validation and workflow review and approval, bulk-edit, and mass-upload capabilities with a user-friendly management interface.
- Hyper-personalised experience design: Design and manage a highly personalised commerce experience that drives conversion. Design multiple storefronts with brand consistency and personalised customer experiences using the intuitive WYSIWYG website editing tool.
- Seamless order management: Deliver a true omnichannel buying experience by enabling customers to fulfill orders and make returns anywhere, anytime. Simplify complex commerce and order processes through buy anywhere, pick-up anywhere capabilities, omnichannel and self-service capabilities, inventory visibility and transparency, and defining sourcing and allocation rules for warehouses and physical shop networks so you can engage customers more effectively and connect the demand with your supply chain.
- Powerful pre-built integrations: Realise a fast return on investment and leverage industry-specific capabilities with pre-built integrations, based on SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite, to help connect applications with other SAP and third-party cloud and on-premise applications. SAP Commerce Cloud is based on open APIs so it can be quickly integrated with third-party solutions.
SAP Marketing Cloud
SAP Marketing Cloud solutions consolidate user data that provides real-time, context-based information about customers allowing brands to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences throughout a customer journey, regardless of the marketing channel or device.
SAP Marketing Cloud offers the following full-stack marketing and customer experience features:
- Know your customers inside and out: Identify, capture, and augment customer profiles across every part of your organization and third-party sources in a single view with the help of machine learning and AI to gain insights into customers’ real-time behaviours and preferences. Make data management secure by managing permissions and consent to build trust with your customers too.
- Improve your marketing planning and performance: Collaborate across teams and provide transparency into marketing plans, budgets, and performance in real time through quick access to centralised information, data-driven decision making and automated campaign execution capabilities.
- Personalise your campaigns and customer experiences: Target defined audience segments and execute cross-channel engagements to deliver personalised experiences at just the right moment for meaningful customer engagements and conversions.
- Optimise lead engagement and sales success: Generate and nurture high-quality leads and seamlessly share customer information and insights with sales to convert leads into revenue by always putting the customer at the centre of the engagement.
- Analyse and understand marketing insights: Gain insight into marketing performance and customer behaviours, make informed and data-driven marketing decisions, and understand the drivers to business success through machine learning, advanced data visualisation, and executive-level reporting dashboards.
SAP Sales Cloud
SAP Sales Cloud is a suite of customer-centric sales applications for sales force automation, sales enablement, sales collaboration, and predictive analytics. Empower your sales team with intelligent recommendations so they can spend more time building relationships and engaging with customers while critical selling processes are streamlined and automated.
SAP Sales Cloud delivers exceptional sales experiences with the following features:
- Boost productivity with sales force automation: Drive revenue with connected lead, opportunity, and forecast processes, improve sales productivity with collaboration tools, interactive dashboards, and real-time customer analytics, and maximize selling time with interaction automation and synchronization with Microsoft Outlook and Google Gmail.
- Predict customer behaviour with embedded sales intelligence: Focus your sales team on prioritised leads and opportunities with high adoption of intelligent scoring, increase deal velocity and win rates with AI recommendations and activity guidance, and engage at-risk opportunities proactively with forecast intelligence and visual pipeline analysis.
- Sell anytime, anywhere with optimized mobile execution: Drive success with connected mobile selling capabilities and seamless offline and online synchronization, improve retail execution and field productivity with route optimisation, personalised activity plans, and dynamic visit surveys, and analyse productivity, trends, and pricing to improve execution.
WHY WORK WITH US?
We have been helping customers adapting to the world of mobility since 1994. With more than 20 years of history serving regional customer, we have accumulated a knowledge base bigger and richer than any other SAP partner in region.