Purpose and Objectives:
As an objective-based, Business Analytics & Technologies Solution Sales Specialist, you will develop a strategy and execute an intelligent enterprise sales plan resulting in license and services sales revenue wins with new and existing accounts.
At a product level, the you must develop and maintain an awareness of SAP’s current and future Analytics & Technology products encompassing the intelligent enterprise (including Sybase, HANA, EIM, cloud platform and Middleware, Analytics and SAP Cloud Platform), acting as a knowledgeable resource for customers. You must be able to articulate our value proposition within the competitive landscape of relational, columnar and in-memory database technologies. You will need to understand how database integration (ETL) and quality solutions add value to an enterprise IT landscape. This individual will also need to understand how these technologies tie into a larger enterprise portfolio ranging from master data management to enterprise portals and business applications.
You will be focused on driving innovation into customer accounts. A key component of the success of this role relies upon his ability to learn and articulate how SAP can drive innovation into accounts, in order to improve revenue, margin and market position.
You will be supported by MDSAP resources, to communicate and quantify the vision for the customer – You will be the leading story teller in the process
You will work closely with other support resources (including presales, global sales support) to achieve their objectives.
Expectations and Task of Job:
· Demonstrate the business benefits and value proposition of SAP Database, Data Management and Analytics and Technology solutions
· Collaborate with sales resources to maximize revenue
· Identify customer business pains and challenges and articulate those challenges into SAP solutions
· Identify areas of innovation within the client base, and then drive resources to prove out the innovation and its business value for the customer
· Develop new business sales opportunities in new accounts
· Manage a number of complex sales opportunities simultaneously
· Win complex sales deals in a competitive environment to help achieve sales targets
· Maintain broad and deep knowledge of SAP P&T portfolio, as well as industry trends
· Manage complex RFP processes from response preparation to presentation and demos and POCs.
Experience in delivering presales activities in Database, Data Management and/or Technology solutions to large Enterprises. Experienced in SAP Database & Data Management products preferred. Experience with Analytical and Predictive Technologies including Cloud applications.
Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at the CXO level. Experience in both hunting for new business and managing existing opportunities.
Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies:
· Minimum of 5 years of similar working experience
· Possess hands-on knowledge of SAP HANA, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, Teradata, Informatica, MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks or other associated database and data management technology
· Good understanding of Software/Systems/Database architecture
· Good understanding for SAP Leonardo Platform
· Good understanding of AI, ML concepts and products, use cases
· Hands-on experience with Data Lake, Data Federation, Pipeline Orchestration is required
· Understanding and experience on SAP Data Hub is a plus point
· Understanding and hands-on experience on Phyton, R is a plus point
· Proven problem resolution, communication, planning & organizing, execution skills
· Business development, prospecting and presentation skills
· Bachelor’s Degree
The candidate should be open to travel within ME region as and when required in addition to planned, regular trips to UAE, Kuwait, Oman and other GCC countries.
Trips will be frequent but short-term i.e. 1-2 days each