MDSap is looking for a Self-Driven, Self-Motivated, Hungry, Passionate Software Sales Manager to be based out of Riyadh, KSA
This position must be perceived by the candidate as being both customers centric and solutions-oriented. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for MDSAP and its customers which will be measured across 3 primary areas:
- Manage existing Customer Base
- Execute Standard Sales Processes
- Selling, Selling, Selling..
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Account Director or Managing Director of any problems that may arise.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director, Sales or other Q-Bridge support.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the Sales Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the customers business, operation, and internal process.
- Identify MDSAP Products that address customer's needs and lead efforts to sell
- Marshal and lead the appropriate internal and partner technical resources to demonstrate MDSAP advantages to the customer.
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Lead Account Review and Customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction.
- Identify, qualify new and expanded sales opportunities to determine their viability and alignment the customer's and MDSAP business objectives.
- Negotiate and close sales opportunities
- Meet or exceed stated financial targets
Internal Business Processes:
- Territory Planning
- Account Planning
- Opportunity Planning
- Need-based Sales Methodology
- Demonstrate working knowledge and adherence MDSAP Code of Ethics and compliance requirements
Teamwork, Leadership and Planning:
- Assemble, and lead activities of, the virtual sales team defining and presenting MDSAP solutions to address customer needs.
- Demonstrate proficiency in teambuilding and conflict management
- *Must have a transferable KSA Visa
- *To be able to join in April 2019 or before
- Proven sales skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships with Banks, Government and other Enterprise Accounts
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Software solutions sales with core Knowledge of the regional IT market and customers.
- Banking Connections is a MUST
- Business Analytics and Enterprise performance management knowledge is a PLUS
- SAP Knowledge is a PLUS
- Able to meet and reach CXO levels in the account
- Extremely detail oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Graduate Degree – Preferred “Computer Science or MIS”
- Fluency in Arabic & English is a must